Whether you want to build muscle and bone density, lose weight, boost your mood and energy, decrease pain and inflammation, or improve your sex life and looks, Whole Body Vibration can help you achieve your goals.
Proven Benefits to Your Health:
A Whole Body Vibration machine sends vibrations through your entire body. It activates your nerves, firing messages to your brain and muscles, and causes your muscles to tighten and relax at the same rate the machine is vibrating—twenty to fifty times per second – leading to a cascade of benefits for your whole body.
- Muscle strength increases—10 minutes on a powerful WBV machine = 1 hour or conventional weight training – a favorite of elite athletes and pro sports franchises.
- Energy is boosted—testosterone levels rise and circulation increases, bringing oxygen and nutrients to all parts of the body.
- Bone density increases—an effective and natural treatment for osteopenia and osteoporosis.
- Promotes weight loss—a quick workout, plus WBV improves your mood, so you eat less and exercise more.
- Lowers pain and inflammation—used in physical therapy centers for many joint issues.
- Improves coordination, flexibility, and balance.
- Raises serotonin levels in the brain—improves mood and sleep.
- Sexual libido rises for men and women.
- Human growth hormone increases—an anti-aging and repair hormone.
Around the world, celebrities, athletes, busy professionals, parents, children, and people with a wide range of health issues are enjoying the dramatic benefits of Whole Body Vibration. With only a few minutes of vibration a day, you can too!
Natural Health Practitioner Becky Chambers is available for personal Whole Body Vibration consultations and coaching to help you achieve the best results and avoid the pitfalls of this powerful new technology. Becky will work with you to design a personalized program, addressing your particular challenges and incorporating a variety of natural health approaches including Whole Body Vibration, nutrition, homeopathy and nutritional supplements. Email becky@bcvibranthealth or call 781-860-0680 for an appointment.
Disclaimer: Information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for medical care.